So you have come to the decision that it’s time to give your home a makeover. And what better way than with vinyl siding? Here are Martin & Sons, we are Missouri’s go-to vinyl siding experts and connoisseurs, so get ready for a blast of color and information about why vinyl siding is right for your home. This blog post is going to cover it all, so let’s dive in and discover if vinyl siding is right for you and which colors totally tickle your fancy.
Why Choose Vinyl Siding?
Here’s the deal: siding is like the superhero of your home, protecting it from Mother Nature’s mood swings and giving it a stunning outer appearance. Picking the perfect siding is no easy feat, but fear not! Vinyl, my friend, is here to save the day. Let’s dive into the perks, shall we?
The Benefits of Vinyl Siding
- Affordability: Vinyl is one of the most affordable options compared to other siding materials like brick, wood, and stucco. On a budget? Vinyl siding is perfect for you.
- Durability: Vinyl siding is like the superhero of house exteriors. It laughs in the face of rotting, fading, and weathering. It’s built to take on fierce winds, buckets of rain, and the blazing sun. So, you can kiss constant repairs and replacements goodbye, my friend. It’s like a low-maintenance dream come true!
- Energy-efficient: Vinyl siding has insulation properties that help to keep your home’s temperature constant. This means that the siding will help prevent heat from escaping your home during the winter, reducing your energy bills. In the summer, the siding will keep cool air indoors.
- Attractive appearance: Vinyl siding comes in a variety of colors, finishes, and textures, which means you can choose a style that matches your preferences. The siding mimics the aesthetic characteristics of other materials like wood, brick, and stucco without compromising on durability.
- Easy to install: Vinyl siding is easy to install compared to other materials. Installation is quick, and the siding can be installed on different types of homes, from new builds to older homes.
Now that we have gone over some of the top-notch benefits of vinyl siding, let’s get to the fun part: color options. And, oh, there are so many to choose from, so we’ll just hit the top five that are trending and in style. Are you ready?
Vinyl Siding Color Trends: Our Top 6 Favorites
Updating the siding on your home can give it an entirely new look and feel. But with the thousands of color options available, it can be tough to find the perfect one.
Thankfully, we at Martin & Sons have scoured the trends and found our five favorite vinyl siding color options that we believe will never go out of style. From bold and vibrant to softer, warmer tones, read on to find the perfect color for your home.
1. Classic white
You know that saying, “white picket fence”? It’s been around forever for a reason! White is just one of those classic colors that never goes out of style. It gives your home a clean, elegant look, and the best part is it goes with any architectural style. So you really can’t go wrong with white!
2. Bold Blue Hues
If you’re looking to jazz up your home, why not go for a bold blue hue? Whether you prefer deep shades like navy and midnight blue or something in-between like dusty blue, this color is sure to make a statement and stand out amidst all those boring neutral tones.
3. Earthy Greens
Light green and sage siding are great options for those who love the natural look. These colors are soothing and calming, and they complement very well with plenty of outdoor greenery as an accent. These hues also have a similar effect on garden plants, allowing an almost seamless integration between the home exterior and the landscape.
4. Warm Neutrals
Neutral vinyl siding may seem boring at first, but it’s a popular choice for a reason. Warm tones such as beige or “greige,” which is a mixture of beige and gray, give your home a cozy and inviting feel. This color trend exudes charm and compliments any accent colors.
5. Charcoal Gray
Charcoal gray siding is a popular and chic siding color choice that creates an entirely modern and sophisticated feel to the home. It’s a versatile color and one that’s not too bold but gives just enough interest to draw attention. It adds a polished look to any home exterior, with the benefit of making accent colors on your doors and window frames a whole lot simpler.
6. Light Yellow
Finally, we have light yellow as a color option. This soft, subtle yellow exudes warmth and creates a welcoming atmosphere. It pairs well with brown trim and shutters and can create a beautiful contrast with a darker roof. And don’t worry, it won’t take you back to the 70s- this trend is hot.
We hope you loved our top choices, and if you are looking to explore other colors because you have a bizarre style and you want to go purple, I am sure we can work something out.
Contact Martin & Sons Today for all Your Vinyl Siding Needs in St. Peters, MO
We hope this blog gives you some confidence in your choice of vinyl siding because we truly do feel that it is a great option for any home. Vinyl siding stands up to the elements and adds a beautiful curb appeal to your home’s exterior. And the color you choose ultimately says a lot about your unique style and personality. With so many options available, choosing the right color can be daunting and exciting all at once!
Whether you’re feeling the classic vibe with a crisp white, wanting to experiment with some bold blues, or going for that natural and earthy feel, we hope our list has given you some inspiration to find the perfect color for your home. Remember, at Martin & Sons, we are here to help you with all your exterior home needs! Contact us for a free estimate today.